Monday 21 October 2013

How I miss you …



Let me tell you how much I miss you
How deep I love you,
How much I adore you too
Come, come let me whisper in your ears
All what you absence has caused me sights and tears

I miss you as the rose misses the morning dew
As an old man misses his days of youth in times of blue
As an orphan misses his mother’s caressing
As a criminal misses God’s holy blessing


I miss you as an old king misses his days of glory
As an old woman misses the sweetness of an old love story
As mother earth misses the sweet moon above
As a maiden’s heart misses the tender touch of love

Your absence wove bitter feeling around my heart
Making its corners as dark as it was in the start
At this hour, I knew a fact so great
I learned that my love to you will never ever fade …

Ruby

1 comment:

  1. Wow very touchable :-(
    Love it <3

    Regards
    obedient

    ReplyDelete