Wednesday 23 October 2013

Hopeful for much too long ...


I was hopeful for much too long
My hopes are trash, for finished is my song
I gave you a lot, never get tired of giving
I deserted everyone because for you only I was living
I thought I can bring the change in you
You destroyed my dreams,
Destroyed me too
You have been like this
Without a heart and with no shame
I cannot curse you, you’re not to blame
I can give you a second try still
But I am afraid my dreams will once more kill

No! No! I have tried to change you all these years
All you gave me is disappointment and ever flowing tears
May you be forgiven by God!
May you never feel gloomy or sad!
For this will be my sole happiness concern
When of your happiness I’ll learn
I was hopeful for much too long
My hopes are trash, for ended is my song.

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment