Wednesday 6 November 2013

Sorrow

Silent is the earth, black is the sky
Heavy is my heart, my tears are dry
This is my fate, I’ll have to live
Never to receive, always to give

The memory of you grew cold
I feel so very tired, so very cold
All has perished, everything has gone
I’ll have to manage and live on
But how can I exist with none to care
Whether I live, or with God be up there
Tell me how quickly you can change
You have grown so cold it seems strange

Time will teach me to forgive you
Leaving my nights lonely and blue
Your face will always guide me
It will clear my path, help me to see
For you have always been my life
You have always helped me strife
And though you are gone,
you’ll be near
To wipe a tear clear a fear …

Ruby

1 comment:

  1. i like it so much honey, im waiting your another poem and arts . im waiting so impatiently :)

    ReplyDelete